Baking is one of my favourite things to do. It always cheers me up when feeling down and the look on your family face after baking them a freshly baked loaf is just priceless. However, being gluten free makes it super tricky to find recipes that actually taste good. So when I do eventually find one that works, I hold on to it. I’ve used this recipe that I have adapted over the years to create the perfect gf muffins that anyone can enjoy regardless of allergies. I hope you enjoy this post and let me know in the comments below what your favourite recipe is.
- 200g of self raising flour
- 200g of caster sugar
- 200g of margarine (I use Stork)
- 4 medium eggs
- 100g of raspberries
- 150g of white chocolate
Pre-heat oven to 200/gas mark 6
- Bring out raspberries from the freezer if using frozen and chop 120g of chocolate into large chunks and set to one side.
- Cream the margarine and the sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in the flour and the eggs.
- Add in raspberries and white chocolate Tip- (Using a metal spoon is best as this avoids most damage to raspberries.) Be careful not to be too rough, as raspberries will be easily damaged.
- Fill each muffin case three quarters full.
- Cook for approx 30 minutes or until muffins are risen and firm.
- Wait until muffins are cool before melting and drizzling on the remaining white chocolate.
- Enjoy and share with friends.